Welcome to Round 10 of my Punts and Differentials. This week, we have 4 DGW teams. NYRB, OCSC, SKC, and TFC. I will be going over some DGW differentials and some SGW differentials to hopefully separate you from the pack.
- Bono – TFC – 4.9 Mil @ 2.7 % Ownership: TFC have a DGW and are home vs OCSC and then away vs SEA. Bono and the TFC def kept a CS against a very potent HOU attack. With Kaka back in the starting XI and Larin firing on all cylinders, I expect a lot of saves out of Bono. If you don’t get a CS, you will definitely get BP’s.
- Sutter– OCSC – 5.2 Mil @ 2.8 % Ownership: I don’t like OCSC’s chances for a CS this DGW, but I always favor DGW players slightly over SGW ones. Sutter has been a machine for OCSC this year and
- Hagglund – TFC – 5.2 Mil @ 1.0 % Ownership: As I mentioned before with my Bono pick, I like the BP potential with TFC defense. There may be a CS, but I wouldn’t count on it.
- Felipe – NYRB – 8.9 Mil @ 2.3 % Ownership: With Marsch eluding to heavy rotation this DGW, there should be a couple players that see 130+ minutes (per SoccerCaptains). Felipe looks to be one of them.
- Rivas– OCSC – 6.9 Mil @ 4.1 % Ownership: Rivas has been great over the past 2 games. He has posted consecutive 6’s scoring a goal and an assist with 122’ played in those 2 games.
- Urruti – FCD – 8.8 Mil @ 4.8 % Ownership : Urruti has been explosive for FCD this season. He has tallied 4 GS and 1 AS in 6 games this season. They play @ RSL, but with RSL’s defense in shambles, I expect FCD to put up a couple of goals this weekend.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- MID- Adams – NYRB, Johnson – OCSC
- DEF- Perrinelle – NYRB, Toia – OCSC