Welcome to Round 8 of my Punts and Differentials. This week, we have 2 DGW teams. NER and SJ. I will be going over some DGW differentials and some SGW differentials to hopefully separate you from the pack.
- Gleeson – PDX – 5.6 Mil @ 4.9 % Ownership: PDX have another home game this week in another Cascadia Cup match VS the Whitecaps. PDX’s defense has been pretty solid at home in front of the Timbers Army. I like PDX to get a CS this week.
- Delamea – NER – 6.0 Mil @ 2.9 % Ownership: Delamea has played in every game so far this season. He is a premium priced defender but with a DGW and both games at home, I think he could not only rack up the BP’s but get at least 1 CS.
- Miller – PDX – 5.0 Mil @ 1.0 % Ownership: Same reason as the above Gleeson pick.
- Hyka – SJ – 8.2 Mil @ 0.5 % Ownership: Hyka has been in and out of the SJ lineup this season. He has 316 MP with 1 GS and 2 AS. He looks to be a sneaky DGW differential this week. SJ do play away in both of their game this week.
- Hariston– COL – 7.0 Mil @ 0.9 % Ownership: Hariston is pure speed. MINN have struggled VS speed all season, so this makes perfect sense right? If you’re looking for an inexpensive punt this week VS a atrocious MINN def, this is it.
- K. Kamara – NER – 9.2 Mil @ 2.8 % Ownership: Kei has been pretty underwhelming this year. With NER having a DGW, I think Kei can get over the hump and produce for anyone that invests in him.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- Quioto – HOU, Ramirez – MINN
- MID- Nguyen – NE, Molino – MINN
- DEF- Smith – NE , Jungwirth – SJ