Welcome to Round 11 of my Punts and Differentials. This week, we have 2 DGW teams. CLB andTFC. I will be going over some DGW differentials and some SGW differentials to hopefully separate you from the pack.
- Irwin – TFC – 5.6 Mil @ 2.2 % Ownership: TFC play away at CLB, then at home VS MINN. I can see a lot of BP’s for Irwin VS CLB and a possible CS VS MINN.
- Sutter– OCSC – 6.2 Mil @ 2.1 % Ownership: OCSC play at home VS a SKC team that has only scored 1 away goal all season. Not to mention, they are without Dom(YC Accumulation).
- Farrell– NER – 5.5 Mil @ 3.9 % Ownership: NER play at home VS a struggling RSL team that has to travel cross country and haven’t been very potent offensively. I like the Rev’s chance at a CS this week.
- Higuain– CLB – 10.0 Mil @ 5.1 % OwnershipPipa has been in a great run of form, notching 2 goals and 2 assists in his last 4 games played. There will be rotation, but I think he will reward the managers who bring him into their lineups.
- Nguyen– NER – 10.1 Mil @ 5.2 % Ownership: Lee has done well as of late. I think Lee will get on the scoresheet somehow VS a depleted RSL team.
- Quioto – HOU – 8.8 Mil @ 2.8 % Ownership: Quioto is back and has tallied 1 goal and 1 assist in his last outing. With DGW FWD’s in most lineups, Quioto(or any HOU FWD), will be a great differential for teams.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- Manotas HOU, Wondo SJ
- MID- Kaka OCSC, Finlay CLB
- DEF- Toia – OCSC, Dalamea NER
- GK- Willis HOU
What Punts or Differentials do you have in your lineup’s this week?
Give me a follow on twitter @JayMLSFI