Welcome to Round 12 of my Punts and Differentials. This week, we have a whopping 10 DGW teams (CHI, COL, HOU, NYCFC, OCSC, PHI, RSL, SJ, SEA, SKC). I will only be covering DGW players, since its crazy not to fill a full DGW lineup this week.
- Howard – COL – 6.0 Mil @ 4.7 % Ownership: COL have 2 away matches (CHI & PHI), but word on the street is Axel has traveled with the team…Instant upgrade to COL def.
- Meira– CHI – 5.6 Mil @ 4.4 % Ownership: Meira has played in EVERY match this season and has gone 90. He seems to be a lock for 180. CHI play at home vs COL and away at DCU.
- Sutter/Toia – OCSC – 5.0 Mil @ 1.4/2.6 % Ownership: I like either one of these plays this week. OCSC play away at SJ and home vs NYCFC. They are attack minded wingbacks and could get an assist/bps.
- Kaka– OCSC – 10.0 Mil @ 4.9 % Ownership: Kaka has played 228’ this season and scored 3 goals. He is healthy and ready to help his team score. If Kaka goes 130’+. He’s a great investment.
- Rusnak– RSL – 9.1 Mil @ 1.2 % Ownership: Rusnak missed the NE match with a knock. He appears to be healthy and ready to go. RSL play at home vs a decent NYCFC defense and then away to a decimated SEA defense. Rusnak could be a sneaky pick this week.
- Accam – CHI – 9.7 Mil @ 2.3 % Ownership : Accam has posted double digit scores in 2 consecutive weeks (11,12), notching 2 goals & 2 assists. I like Accam this week to do the same.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- Gashi COL, Quioto HOU
- MID- Bedoya PHI, Hyka SJ
- DEF- Miller COL, Kappelhof CHI
- GK- Lampson/Bava(whomever starts) CHIGive me a follow on twitter @JayMLSFI
- What Punts or Differentials do you have in your lineup’s this week?