Welcome to Round 7 of my Punts and Differentials. I am fresh back off of vacation and ready to get back to work![break]
- Gonzalez/Seitz – FCD – 4.7/5.5 Mil @ 2.6/2.7 % Ownership: FCD play away at SJ this week but the GK situation is murky. Gonzo had a good showing last week vs MINN, and looks to retain his role this week. FCD look to be a good bet to keep a CS.
- Redding – OCSC – 4.5 Mil @ 0.7 % Ownership: Filled in at CB last week and notched 10 points with a CS. They play at home (3-0-0) vs a LAG team that is traveling cross country. I expect a good BP output and possibly another CS for OCSC.
- Miller – PDX – 5.0 Mil @ 1.0 % Ownership: PDX plays at home vs SKC this week. Miller is a solid defender and at his 5.0 Mil price point, he could very well get good BP’s and keep a CS vs a SKC attack that is underwhelming.
- Medunjanin – PHI – 8.0 Mil @ 2.7 % Ownership: One of FMLS’ best kept secrets. He is one of the most consistent PPG contributors and is on Corner Kicks. He has the ability to get BP’s and also get an assist.
- Molino – MINN – 9.9 Mil @ 4.9 % Ownership: An extremely explosive player. They play away at a Houston team that has not kept a CS this season. Vegas has this as a high scoring game. I expect Molino to get on the score sheet this week.
- Villalba – ATL – 9.7 Mil @ 2.7 % Ownership: Filled in for Martinez admirably. He scored a brace last week VS TFC. I like his odds to score again this week VS a subpar MTL defense.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- Sapong – PHI
- MID- Nguyen – NE, Rusnak – RSL
- DEF- Mears – ATL, Lawerence – NYRB
- GK- Gleeson – PDX
Who are your Punts and Differentials this week?