GW12 provides a struggle for those who haven’t prepared for the massive BYE week. This week, we have CHI,COL,MTL,NE,NYRB,OCSC,TFC & VAN on byes. The following punts can also be utilized until the free GW19 WC(LA is the only exception). Best of luck this week, and give me a follow on twitter! @JayMLSFI
- Rimando (RSL – 6.2 Mil @ 5.9 % Ownership): RSL are away NYCFC, and then are home against PDX, DGW NYRB/dal, followed by 2 home games against DC/MTL. Rimando was not called up, and looks to be a set and forget keeper.
- Kemp (DC —8.0 Mil @ 5.8% Ownership): With Hamid back between the sticks, upgrade ALL DC defenders. Kemp is on the expensive side, but has played EVERY minute this season, and is ranked #2 overall of the defenders.
- Valentin (PDX – 6.6 Mil @ 0.5 % Ownership): Valentin has posted 4’s in 3 consecutive weeks. PDX play at home against a depleted SJ team. PDX also play through the BYE week 18.
- Higuian (CLB – 10.7 Mil @ 8.5 % Ownership): As we mentioned on the MLSFI podcast this week, CLB is operations with a skeleton crew in the defense. To me this means they will be attacking relentlessly as they did against RSL. Higuian was the maestro that orchestrated every offensive play. CLB also play through the BYE week 18.
- Gerrard (LA—10.1 Mil @ 3.5% Ownership): 2nd week of Stevie G in my punts. He scored 7 last week, and now plays at home against a SKC defense that haven’t kept a CS since GW5!
- Kamara (CLB – 8.1 Mil @ 1.3 % Ownership) : Scoring a hat trick last week at home VS RSL was huge for the youngster. Was is a sign to come, or an anomaly? At 1.3% ownership, he may be worth a punt this week against a Philly defense without blake!
- GDS (LA – 11.4 Mil @ 7.3 % Ownership): GDS’s ownership has almost doubled since I put him in my weekly punts this last week. He has been pretty consistent for putting up good numbers. LA have a decent schedule as well, but I can see GDS performing above his average for upcoming weeks.