Welcome to Round 3 of my Punts and Differentials. Let’s take a quick recap of last week’s punts and their points.
- GK – Bingham – 2 Points, Bava – 9 Points
- Def – Medranda – 7 Points, Long – 9 Points, Farfan – 8 Points, Jungwirth – 2 Points, Callens – 11 Points, Zizzo – 11 Points
- Mid – Allessandrini – 4 Points, Rusnak – 3 Points, Juninho – 4 points
- FWD – Accam – 3 Points, Torres – 7 Points, Quioto – 8 Points
This week we are without Giovinco, GDS, Axel, Ousted, and Plata just to name a few. I also rate OCSC and SKC to have the best chances for keeping a CS this weekend. Without further ado, here are my picks.
- Johnson – NYCFC – 5.7 Mil @ 3.3 % Ownership: NYCFC Kept a CS at home VS a lackluster DCU team. Johnson racked up 10 Points and with a revamped defense in front of him could post similar numbers against a MTL team that struggles on the road.
- Callens – NYCFC – 4.7 Mil @ 4.7 % Ownership: Callens racked up 11 points across all aspects of the BP system. I like his potential for BP’s and possibly a CS this week. His PPG vs Price is fantastic as well.
- AJA – OCSC – 5.0 Mil @ 1.7 % Ownership: I am big on a OCSC CS this week. Call it a gut feeling. Aja playing in one game this year amassed 9 pts vs a very potent NYCFC offense. AJA is a good one to put in your squad this weekend.
- Hariston – COL – 7.0 Mil @ 2.1 % Ownership: Hariston was on everyone’s team last season. His PPG were insane and he was a FWD listed as a defender. This season he is listed as a MID and has had a slow start. COL are playing vs MIN at home…enough said right? MIN have proven not to be good on DEF and shown that they cannot counter speedy players. Enter Hariston. This is an affordable gamble that can get you a big ROI.
- Medunjanin – PHI – 8.0 Mil @ 1.1 % Ownership: Medunjanin has scored consecutive 8 pt. games. His is a mid-range priced MID, but has rewarded the 1.1 % of fantasy owners with a great return. I believe that OCSC will put up goals on PHI, but I also think Medunjanin will reward his owners with another 6+ Pt performance.
- Altidore – TFC – 9.6 Mil @ 5.0 % Ownership: Jozy has an extremely favorable matchup this week VS a VAN team without its starting keeper (Ousted). Jozy is in my lineup and should be in yours!
- Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- Boateng – LAG, Accam/Niko – CHI
- MID- Moralez – NYCFC, Bradley – TFC, Blanco – PDX
- DEF- Miller – COL, Sinovic – SKC
- GK- N/A This week
What are your Punts and Differentials this weekend?