Who going to play? Who’s out injured? Who just needs to be rested? These are questions that all MLS Fantasy Manager fans have to deal with and the information we want is not always available as quickly as we like. Enter @MLSInjuryNews. Each week, Michael collects all the news he can from around the MLS world about who’s going to play and who’s not. Before each round starts, Michael posts all of his information here in one easy to scan through article.
So before you make your trades, be sure to take a look at Mike’s list and the official injury report from MLS.
- Keane-did not make the trip.
- Zardes– out for the year,
- Gerrard-out at least this week
- Van Damme-2-3 week timetable puts him out this week and next
- Drogba-Has previously been declared out for tonight, but Biello said everyone was healthy, so check the lineups. Be wary though: he is on yellow card warning
- Mallace-Red card rescinded so will be available
- Molino and Larin-confirmed out for game 1 of the DGW with international duty
- Glad-Did some training by himself with hamstring tightness. Not sure if he plays, but I’m leaning no b/c of my wariness with hamstring injuries
- Giovinco– Remember that 4 week timeline a week ago? Well Vanney said today Giovinco may be ready for NEXT WEEK. Perhaps this is gamesmanship, but get a plan ready in case as TFC has a home DGW in 31.
- Irwin– back healthy, so Bono is out
- Bingham– no update on his injury, likely out this week. Tarbell appears to be his replacement
- Higuain -returned to action
- Hedges-Looked to have a concussion but passed concussion protocol post game. Looks like he’ll be healthy, although Dallas and New England will likely rotate heavily with the US Open Cup Final on Tuesday.
- Grella-suspended YC accumulation
- Muyl-suspended YC accumulation
- Acosta-suspended YC accumulation
Cubo Torres loaned for the year,
- Agus and Horst- likely out
- Dempsey-no update as of yet.