Welcome to my Round 5 Punts and Differentials. Last week only had 3 games and most players were about the 5% ownership threshold, so I didn’t have any Punts/Differentials.
This week we have many big names back in training or injured. Gio, Plata, GDS are back with their teams. Piatti, Ciman, Quioto, Martinez and Benny are OUT.
- Bava – CHI – 5.1 Mil @ 2.7 % Ownership
- CHI plays at home vs a decimated MTL team. Piatti is out, Ciman is injured and MTL have only scored 3 goals total. CHI have a good chance of putting up a CS.
- Meira – CHI – 5.5 Mil @ 1.8 % Ownership and has racked up the BP’s in the first 2 games of the season. The Fire were down to 10 men for most of the game vs ATL, thus the 1 pt performance. I expect him to return to form this week.
- Hagglund – TFC – 5.0 Mil @ 0.7 % Ownership
- TFC Defense has a great shot at a CS this week. It is their home opener, they are getting Gio back, and the 3 headed monster of Gio/Jozy/Bradley looks to be fully fit and healthy. I can see TFC not only getting a CS but racking up the BP’s vs a SKC team that is without Benny, Espinoza and possibly Zusi.
- Higuain – CLB – 9.7 Mil @ 4.4 % Ownership
- Pipa has played 90 minutes in the past 4 games and has tallied 23 pts(5.75 PPG). CLB are running on all cylinders right now and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
- Rusnak – RSL – 9.0 Mil @ 2.3 % Ownership
- We all know the drill by now. Load up on any offensive players that are playing against MNUFC. I am hoping for Rusnak to have a breakout game. I think he is definitely worth the gamble this week.
- Accam/Niko – CHI – 9.4 Mil @ 1.9/1.5 % Ownership
Other Round 5 Punts and Differentials to Consider
- As I mentoned earlier, I think CHI put up goals this week vs a MTL defense that is without Ciman. I think either of these picks would suffice if you’re looking for a differential.
- FWD- Lennon – RSL
- MID- Acosta – DCU, Blanco – PDX
- DEF- Fabinho – PHI , Vincent – CHI
- GK- Irwin/Bono – TFC
What are your Punts/Differentials this week?