Welcome to Round 13 of my Punts and Differentials. This week, we have one team with a DGW. FCD play away at CHI and then home VS HOU. I will be going over some DGW and SGW options. Lineups lock at 8:30pm EST, so make sure you check the CHI vs FCD lineups. I foresee rotation from Dallas.
- Ousted – VAN – 5.4 Mil @ 4.5 % Ownership
- VAN play at home VS a DCU team that have been shut out in their previous 3 games. I like VAN to keep that streak going.
- Meira– CHI – 5.9 Mil @ 4.2 % Ownership
- Meira has played in EVERY match this season and has gone 90. CHI play at home VS a DGW FCD team that I suspect will throw out a B team since this is an out of conference game.
- Waston – VAN – 5.8 Mil @ 2.0 % Ownership
- Same reason as Ousted mentioned above.
- Pontius– PHI – 8.4 Mil @ 3.9 % Ownership
- Pontius has tallied 4 assists in his last 4 games, notching a 5,9,7,9 in that span. I like him this week VS a depleted RSL defense.
- Rusnak– RSL – 9.3 Mil @ 2.3 % Ownership
- Rusnak has been a monster at home this season. His last home game VS NYCFC, he scored a goal and an assist. I see him getting on the score sheet this weekend VS PHI.
- O. Kamara – CLB – 10.4 Mil @ 4.1 % Ownership
- CLB play away at TFC. With the injury bug biting the TFC defense, I anticipate CLB scoring a couple of goals this weekend. I see Ola being involved in them.
Other Punts and Differentials to Consider
- FWD- GDS LAG, Plata RSL
- MID- Asad ATL, Nguyen NER
- DEF- Steres LAG, Lawerence NYRB
- GK- Lampson/Bava(whomever starts) CHIGive me a follow on twitter @JayMLSFI
- What Punts or Differentials do you have in your lineup’s this week?