- Rimando (RSL – 6.2 Mil @ 5.8 % Ownership): RSL have 2 away fixtures @ CLB/NYCFC, and then are home against PDX, DGW NYRB/dal, followed by 2 home games against DC/MTL. Rimando was not called up, and looks to be a set and forget keeper.
- Marquez (PHI—6.3 Mil @ 1.3 % Ownership): Phi do not have the best away record, but with a DGW this week and a clear schedule into GW18, he looks to be a locked in starter for defense.
- Hernandez (NYCFC – 6.6 Mil @ 2.3 % Ownership): NYCFC got obliterated by NYRB, giving up 7 goals. Im still high on NYCFC defenders because of their schedule.
- Redding (ORL – 4.8 Mil @ 4.2 % Ownership): Orlando have a DGW this week PHI/nycfc. Redding has been fantasy gold this year for his price. He does have a bye in GW13, but is a great alternative for a cheap defender.
- Molino (ORL – 8.1 Mil @ 5.6 % Ownership): Molino was rested last week due to his DGW this week. He is a great differential this week. He was getting into form before his rest. He also has a bye GW13.
- Barnetta (PHI—8.1 Mil @ 1.2 % Ownership): Barnetta is a sneaky pick up this week and moving forward. He is on some SP, and on most DK. He has put up 8,6,6,3,4 PPG in his last 5 games.
- Gerrard (LA—10.1 Mil @ 3.0% Ownership): With Zardes/Keane on INT duty, Stevie G is poised for a break out game.
- RSL FWD : There are 3 FWD’s to choose from. Yura/Plata/Mr Burrito. This is a dice roll on who will perform. Yura scored 2 goals last week(1 was on OG from Davis), but looks to be gaining confidence and heating up. Plata would be my choice out of these 3 since he is on CK/PK/DK. Mr Burrito is also an option for consistent BP’s
- GDS (LA – 11.3 Mil @ 4.6 % Ownership): Im surprised by the lack of ownership of GDS. He has been pretty consistent for putting up good numbers. LA have a decent schedule as well, but I can see GDS performing above his average for upcoming weeks.