Who going to play? Who’s out injured? Who just needs to be rested? These are questions that all MLS Fantasy Manager fans have to deal with and the information we want is not always available as quickly as we like. Enter @MLSInjuryNews. Each week, Michael collects all the news he can from around the MLS world about who’s going to play and who’s not. Before each round starts, Michael posts all of his information here in one easy to scan through article.
So before you make your trades, be sure to take a look at Mike’s list and the official injury report from MLS.
It’s a short list of teams this week, so we’ll stick to the teams that are playing
- Hairston-practiced this week, so should be good to go.
- Doyle- a possibility if training goes well
- Burling-likely out
- Jermaine Jones-out
- Sjoberg-YC Warning
- Badji-YC Warning
- Burch-YC Warning
- Cronin-YC Warning
- Alex-YC Warning
- Morris-with the USMNT. Questionable if he returns by the match with Houston although Schmetzer says he “expects” Morris to return. I’m betting Morris gets released to be back in time, but we’ll see.
- Evans-suspended with red card
- Lodeiro-It sounds like he was suspended from the next match with Uruguay for yellow card accumulation. As such, it’s now likely he’ll play for the match v. Houston
- Joevin Jones-Called up with Trinidad & Tobago who plays day before Houston match. Doubtful.
- Ivanschitz-did training, questionable
- Afful-International duty with Ghana, unlikely to play
- Meram-His groin injury prevented him from joining Iraq, but this makes it a possibility he’ll return for the match v. Chicago. He’s questionable.
- Higuain-may be close to returning to training, but he’s not playing this GW.
- Accam-With Ghana
- Wonolowski-with USMNT. Questionable for his match
- Stewart-YC Warning
- Godoy-YC Warning
- Bingham-with USMNT. Questionable if he’ll be back.