Who going to play? Who’s out injured? Who just needs to be rested? These are questions that all MLS Fantasy Manager fans have to deal with and the information we want is not always available as quickly as we like. Enter @MLSInjuryNews. Each week, Michael collects all the news he can from around the MLS world about who’s going to play and who’s not. Before each round starts, Michael posts all of his information here in one easy to scan through article.
So before you make your trades, be sure to take a look at Mike’s list and the official injury report from MLS.
- RJ Allen-OUT
- Giovinco-should be available
- Gerrard-OUT (of the match and the country)
- Keane-Limited training, so I’m guessing He’s nothing more than a sub at best
- Dos Santos-trained in full and said was “ready to start”
- Drogba-didn’t train on Friday. Beillo said it was nothing but I’m suspicious
- Ola Kamara- missed Thursday’s match with an injury after CLB swore he wasn’t injured. Not clear on status for Sunday but I’m doubtful.
- alonso-out with a red
- figueroa-suspended with YC accumulation
- Van damme- suspended with YC accumulation
- Medranda-suspended with YC accumulation
- Pedro Morales-out with a red
- Blas Perez-suspended by disco
notable YC Warning