Who going to play? Who’s out injured? Who just needs to be rested? These are questions that all MLS Fantasy Manager fans have to deal with and the information we want is not always available as quickly as we like. Enter @MLSInjuryNews. Each week, Michael collects all the news he can from around the MLS world about who’s going to play and who’s not. Before each round starts, Michael posts all of his information here in one easy to scan through article.
So before you make your trades, be sure to take a look at Mike’s list and the official injury report from MLS.
This Double Game Week doesn’t have as many questionable injuries as we’re used to, but there are still some that may affect your transfers.
- Yura-Questionable for Wednesday. Last word was “day to day“
- Cheyrou-Out for Wednesday, questionable for Saturday
- Bradley-Out for Wednesday, “very questionable” for Saturday
- Irwin-Doing ball work, so looks out for the DGW but could return for Houston match
- Will Johnson-not seen doing any training, so definitely out this week and probably for a few weeks more.
Non-DGW Players: Popular Fantasy Options
- Drogba-out with a red card
- Medranda-Out with Yellow Card Accumulation
- Azira-Red Card, suspended.
- McCarty-Out 4-6 weeks with a tibia fracture.
- Zardes-Missed the last match with a chest muscle strain, no timetable
- Matarrita-Coming back from ankle injury this week
- Castillo-Transfer status up in the air. Hasn’t trained.
- Melia-Missed last match with back spasms, unclear how long it’ll keep him out, so questionable for this week
- Neagle-Full practice
- Coelho-back in training
- Zusi-back in training
Other Non-DGW Players
- Alex (HOU)-suspended for Yellow card accumulation
- Mean-Questionable with a hamstring issue for NYC.
- Robles-Played through a thigh injury on Sunday. Likely to play but keep an eye on it.
- Harvey-suffered a MCL sprain in training last week
- Meira-out with a hamstring
- Clistri-will be out again with an ankle injury
- Zemanski-out for Portland with a groin injury.
- Mattocks-questionable for Sunday
- Valentin-likely out this week, no timetable.
- Sarvas-Suspended for Yellow Card accumulation
- Sam (DC)-practiced but only individual drills after suffering a groin injury
- Higuita-Suspended for Yellow Card Accumulation
- Beasley, Rodriguez, Deric and Agus-All out for the Dynamo.
- Besler and Brad Davi-getting close to rejoining training, but guessing out again this week
Notable Players on Warning for Yellow Card Accumulation