Happy DGW match day! This article will be covering all of your DGW22 Punts and Differentials! With there being only 2 DGW teams this week, I will be giving you a brief overview of whom I think will outperform the other DGW players this week.
Hit me up on Twitter @JayMLSFI and let me know what you think of the new format and give me any suggestions for how I can keep making this article more fun and informative.
- Bono (COL – 4.6 Mil @ 2.5 % Ownership): TFC have a DGW Home/Home game this weekend. They play RSL/NE. Bono has scored 2 CS in his last 6 starts. Both CS have come at home. At his price of 4.6, he is a MUST HAVE for a DGW player.
- Beitashour (COL – 7.8 Mil @ 3.6 % Ownership): Beita is an attacking fullback boasting 16pts in his last 3 starts, with one assist and one CS. With the popular picks of Moor/Morrow, Beita could be a sneaky way into TFC’s def.
- RSL – The RSL backline has too much rotation. With Maund/Olave/Glad, I am not sure who will be rotated. If you’re looking for a cheap investment. Glad @ 4.9mil – 11.2% Ownership, would be my pick.
- Javi Morales (RSL – 10.8 Mil @ 4.8 % Ownership): Jorales has taken a step back in terms of FMLS production due to age and sitting deeper in the formation. Javi has amassed 20 pts in his last 3 starts with 1 CS, 1 AS, 1 GS. He has hit a run of form, so with the DGW this week, if Jorales starts, he is a must have.
- Osorio (TFC – 7.0 Mil @ 2.5% Ownership) : Osorio has flown under the radar this year. He can play all over the MF. When he plays, he consistently gets 3-5PPG. With Bradley expected back in the 2nd game of the DGW, Osorio could be playing a more advanced role for DGW.
- Altidore (TFC – 9.4 Mil @ 1.1 % Ownership): Jozy played 34 min last game and came away with a Goal. Its no surprise that TFC is a better team when Jozy is on the pitch. At his price & ownership %, Jozy could be a great FWD differential option.
Boom or Bust pick of the week
- Yura (DC- 9.0 Mil @ 2.0 % Ownership): Yura is coming off an injury, but looks to be healthy and fit to play this DGW. He may only play 60min on Wed, and 90 on Saturday, but he could be a great differential this week as well.